Schengen Visa for Sweden from Pakistan
Sweden is one of the 26 states which comes under the Schengen Agreement, allowing its citizens to move freely throughout the Schengen region without any border checks and visa restriction. For a non-Schengen citizen who intends to travel to Sweden for tourism, family or business purposes, Schengen visa for Sweden is required. The applicant who has obtained Schengen visa for Sweden from Pakistan could also enjoy visit to other Schengen states. Though all Schengen states have the same visa requirements, there could be minor difference in additional documents depending upon the Schengen country the individual is applying for. Applicants who plan to travel to more than one Schengen country would have to apply for Schengen visa for the country they intend to stay longer or visit first for e.g. if the applicant’s travel itinerary has a longer stay in Sweden, he/she would have to make an application for Schengen visa for Sweden and from there on could move to other states.
Schengen Visa for Sweden Requirements
As mentioned above, Schengen visa requirements are the same for all 26 countries but may have minor difference in additional documentation depending upon the country of visa application and due to any exceptional circumstances of the visa applicant. Schengen visa for Sweden from Pakistan is a short-term visa which allows the applicant to travel to Sweden for leisure, business or meeting family. The general Schengen visa for Sweden requirements are discussed below for a better insight:
• The applicant is required to provide a proof of visit
• The applicant is required to provide details of accommodation
• The applicant is required to give evidence of sufficient funds for maintenance & accommodation
• The applicant is required to give evidence of sufficient funds for return
• The applicant is required to provide flight itinerary with dates entering and exiting Sweden
• The applicant is required to provide economic, personal & familial ties with Pakistan
• The applicant is required to have a valid passport with at least two blank pages.
• Previous visas and passport copies are also required
• The applicant’s passport must be 3 months valid beyond the date of return
• The applicant is required to download the online Schengen visa for Sweden application and provide accurate and complete information to best of his/her knowledge.
• The applicant is required to provide 2 recent passport size photographs with full face capture. The picture should have a light background and be in high quality.
• The applicant applying for Schengen visa for Sweden from Pakistan for business purposes must provide an invitation letter from the Swedish company.
• The applicant applying for Schengen visa for Sweden from Pakistan for tourism requires to provide an invitation letter from family or friends in Sweden.
• The applicant applying for Schengen visa for Sweden from Pakistan for participating in any cultural, religious or sport event requires to provide an invitation letter from the authorities holding the particular event.
Schengen Visa for Sweden Processing Time
Schengen visa for Sweden processing time is the same as for all Schengen states visa application which is 15 days from the date of submission. The online visa application has to be downloaded in order to fill in the information. In exceptional cases, Schengen visa for Sweden processing time may exceed from 15 days to 60 days.
Schengen Visa for Sweden Application Fee
The application fee for Schengen visa for Sweden is the same as for all Schengen states visa applications which is 60 €. The application fee could be submitted along with application and the supporting documents.
Why is UK Visa Consultants a reliable option for Schengen visa for Sweden from Pakistan?
To get a successful visa application, services of an experienced immigration lawyer is advisable as only an expert Schengen immigration lawyer could assist the applicant professionally. UK Visa Consultants are one of the best Schengen visa consultants in Lahore Pakistan having years of experience in providing their valuable advice to the masses. Their team consists of immigration lawyers and solicitors who provide detailed consultancy not only for Schengen but also for Canada visit visa, US visit visa and UK visas. It is advisable to instruct only the best Schengen visa consultants in Pakistan to avoid any dismay. UK Visa Consultants is one of the most experienced immigration consultants in Pakistan for handling Schengen visa applications. Our credible team of immigration lawyers and solicitors are highly qualified and are well versed with Schengen Immigration Laws, giving them an edge in the market for providing solutions for complicated cases. UK Visa Consultants is a team of diligent, devoted and seasoned team of lawyers who work towards their clients’ interest with perseverance while being ethical. We keep our dealings transparent and clients well informed regarding every course of action. We provide guidance regarding relevant documentation and assist in Schengen visa for Sweden application strictly complying with Schengen immigration rules. If you are planning to visit any Schengen state, get professional consultation from expert immigration lawyers to optimize the chances of a successful visa application: