Dermal fillers can be vaccinated in the chin to make you look younger. During the aging process, the skull rotates and the chin moves backward. This movement leads to bone and soft tissue in the chin area dissolving, resulting in decreased structural support in the lower face.
Dermal Fillers Specialist in West Palm Beach can replace this structural support and change the contours of your chin. Using dermal fillers treatment, we can make your chin appear more prominent or increase its definition. While many of our female patients want to have a softer contoured chin, our male patients like to have a more chiselled chin.
Dermal fillers are cosmetic injections to add the volume and restore areas of the face. Many cosmetic filler options are made from a clear gel composed of a substance that is naturally found in the skin. The fillers differ with their viscosity, thickness, and durability.
Dermal Filler can enhance:
1. Size of your chin: Dermal Fillers can increase the size of your chin.
2. Projection of the chin: It’s very normal for our patients to have a recessive chin when viewed from the side. Using dermal fillers, our experts can create a more projected, stronger chin.
3. The symmetry of the chin: If your chin is asymmetrical, our specialists can enhance this with dermal filler treatment.
4. The shape of the chin: Our patients want more width, more length, and more angular or less angular chins. If our patients consider that their chins are too square, we can make them look more round.
At the discussion, every patient is thoroughly assessed. During this evaluation, the dermal fillers specialist will have a discussion with the patient about their anatomy, and the way it can be improved.
Benefits of injecting dermal fillers into the lower edge of the jaw:
• Enhance the facial profile
• Restore volume to sagging jowls
• Create a more prominent and defined chin
• Create a straighter, firmer jawline
• Make the face seem younger
Dermal Fillers in West Palm Beach can help to create the look of a strong jaw, and for those with a weak jawline, carefully placed filler injections can create a more prominent desired look. Giving strength to the chin and jawline with dermal fillers can also help to prevent premature aging of the lower face, as the firmer jawline can give better support to the weight of the cheek. Dermal Filler treatments can provide a non-invasive, non-surgical way to get the jawline you want, restoring definition to the chin and jawline, without invasive surgery.
Dermal filler can easily be used on the chin, stiffening the skin and defining the chin and jowl area and lessening the weakness of the chin. The filler can lengthen and enhance the lower facial appearance, creating a more balanced profile. Fillers can re-sculpt the lower face and restore volume, creating a youthful facial contour.
A strong chin adds definition to your face enhances your appearance and brings a balance to your facial features. If the sagging is mild to moderate, injectable treatments such as dermal filler can easily correct this problem.