This cleaning makes gold jewelry instantly bright as new
Often wearing gold jewelry will inevitably get dust, so that gold jewelry loses its bright color.
In the summer, the pattern of sweating is turned on. The sweat, dust, and stains are all easy to make the color of gold jewelry dark and tarnish. How to clean gold jewelry?
First, removal of dust on gold jewelry
Often wearing gold jewelry will inevitably get dust, so that gold jewelry loses its bright color. The easiest way to clean the dust and dirt of gold gnn name on necklace jewelry is to gently scrub with a soft brush and hot water, or absorbent cotton ball scooped with soapy water and anhydrous alcohol for scrubbing, but must be taken not to scrub with abrasive particles such as toothpaste, polishing paste, fine sandpaper or fine abrasive cloth to avoid the friction between the particles and the gold to reduce the weight of the gold necklace loss.
Second, cleaning of gold jewelry surface dirt
After the surface of the gold jewelry is stained with dirt, the color will be dull. At this time, the developer powder for washing the photo can be used to form a developing solution with warm water of 30-40 Celsius degrees, and then diluted with double water to put the gold jewelry with dirt in it. After soaking for 4-6 minutes, remove the dirt with a soft brush and rinse it with water several times. The gold jewelry will be brighter.
Third, removal of gold jewelry white spots
Because some cosmetics contain trace amounts of mercury, such as porphyrin cream and chlorinated mercury, there are often white spots or whitening after contact with gold jewelry. At this time, it is not possible to use a knife or sandpaper to grind, heating with a musket will restore the original luster.
Fourth, if gold jewelry lose luster
1. Drop a small amount of soap in the water, homemade soapy water can also be.
2. Put the gold jewelry into the detergent for 5-15 minutes.
3. Then gently brush the surface of the jewelry with a soft brush.
4. Wipe with a soft cloth, and do not leave any water stains! Then, your jewelry will be as bright as new!
Fourth, deep cleaning
1. Add a small amount of ammonia-containing detergent to the water and shake well.
2. Then soak the jewelry into the mixture and remove it as soon as possible.
3. Rinse the mixture on the surface of the jewelry with a stream of water.
4. Gently brush the surface of the name jewelry with a soft brush, then rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. The details can be wiped with a cotton swab.