Gadgets that make your life easier and healthier
Gadgets have changed our lives and made it so much more convenient.
Gadgets have changed our lives and made it so much more convenient. Now you can talk to someone across the world with just a touch on your phone or capture a memory with a single click. But did you know about these gadgets that actually help you improve and manage your health without any effort-
1. Mobile breathalyzer- Ever been too worried about driving back home after you’ve had a little too much to drink? There are now devices available, like alcohoot, that use police grade technology to measure your blood alcohol level quickly and accurately.
2. Brain sensing headband- Yes, you read that right. These MUSE headbands measure your brain activity during workouts and meditation and transmit it to your smartphones.
3. Pain relief wand- The days of hot water bags are way behind us. The Instant Hot Or Cold Pain Relief Wand is a product that instantly heats or cool and gives you instant relief from pain.
4. Water purifiers- A portable water purifier wouldn't have crossed your mind, right? A reliable travel companion, the SteriPEN Ultra water purifier uses ultraviolet (UV) light to destroy 99.9% of all the harmful bacteria, organisms, and viruses that can exist in water.
5. Portable air monitors- Now you can know what you are breathing in seconds. Kaiterra’s portable air monitor, laser egg 2 is your ticket to a healthy life. It helps you in identifying the harmful pollutants present in the air around you and the best part is the product’s small size. Now you can know anytime whether the air around you is safe for breathing or not.
6. Glucometer- Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System is a state-of-the-art, FDA approved glucometer that measures glucose levels in the blood and then displays them on your smartphone. In addition to the glucometer itself, the kit includes 10 testing strips, 10 lancets, control solution, a lancing device, and a carry bag.
7. Wireless blood pressure monitor- The Nokia BPM+ lets you measure your blood pressure with any hassle. The dedicated Health Mate app gives you instant color-coded feedback and professional recommendations and makes it easy to keep track of your measurements.