iPhone XS Max Review| Price, Specs & Features
The recently launched iPhone XS Max was one of the global hits as soon as it came into the market. According to some iPhone XS Max reviews which are circulating in the media, all we can say and vouch for this kind of product is that this one is one hell of a beast. It will be meeting all your requirements in the premium smartphone segment and the ones in the competitive flagship model market. This one is off the limits due to its superiority among the other competitors.
The smartphone industry has been in the stage of the boom as the industry is coming out new innovative ideas with each passing year. This has led the industry to take the market by storm.
The biggest marketers of this industry, Apple has been manufacturing their smartphones which showcases all the various kinds of top-tech features like superior cameras, brilliant display and other various feature which completes a smartphone and makes it an all-rounder.
The recently launched iPhone XS Max was one of the global hits as soon as it came into the market. According to some iPhone XS Max reviews which are circulating in the media, all we can say and vouch for this kind of product is that this one is one hell of a beast.
It will be meeting all your requirements in the premium smartphone segment and the ones in the competitive flagship model market. This one is off the limits due to its superiority among the other competitors.
When was it launched?
Launched on 12th September of 2018, this product was produced to meet the expectations of the people. Well, what the people wanted, they got it from this brand. The users using this phone according to almost all reviews have shown signs of excitement and has also allowed them to increase their brand loyalty towards the company even more.
Differences between the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XS.
As we also know of the previously launched model from Apple, the iPhone XS, this smartphone, however, is quite different from the other one in each and every aspect. The things in which the iPhone XS Max is different from its previous version are:
1. The iPhone XS Max has got a bigger screen. Coming in at a 6.5 inch huge true tone OLED display, this phone feels good in the grip of the hand. It has an overall of 458ppi and an 84.4%screen to body ratio. This smartphone does have one of the biggest screens in the smartphone industry until now.
2. Due to the inclusion of the A12 chipset which powers the entire smartphone from Apple, the face unlocks ID works even faster on the iPhone XS Max. The algorithms in this smartphone are even more optimized according to the various situations in which a person who is the owner of the phone would be able to unlock his or her phone without facing any kind of trouble.
3. When it comes to battery life, it plays a very important role in the market. We all dislike mobile phones with poor battery life. iPhone XS Max made sure that the users get a lot of juice to make their phone super productive all the times. This is where iPhone XS Max differs from the iPhone XS. It packs in a massive 3174mAh battery while the later one comes in with just 2658mAh battery. Cheers, to iPhone XS Max.
4. However, it is also to be noticed that, as the iPhone XS Max comes with a bigger display, it is thus priced a bit too high more than what the iPhone XS comes in at. Thus, if you really require to spend the extra cash on getting the bigger and the sleeker looking version, you can spend as you wish like.
Enjoy the fun of augmented reality on the new mobile from Apple
Apart from the above-mentioned features, it also comes in with the augmented reality feature which performs really well in such a kind of device. With the help of several algorithms to work through, the Apple services make use of the real-time places to place in a character within the frame thus creating interesting and fun augmented reality stuff.
Specifications and features of the new iPhone XS Max
Apart from these, the normal mainframe specifications which the iPhone XS Max holds are:
1. It comes with a total storage of 64/256/512GB of internal ROM packed with 4GB of RAM. The handset is powered by the Apple's very own bionic chipset, the A12 which comes in a 7nm format. It has a total of 6 cores, and 4core apply GPU system.
2. It features a 12MP f/1.8 wide camera along with a 12MPf/2.4 telephoto lens for depth sensing and taking beautiful shots in lowlight situations. It packs with itself a very strong 7MP f/2.2 selfie camera which works really great for taking absolute fine selfies in all lighting conditions.
3. When it comes to the availability of the sensors in the iPhone XS Max, it comes with the FaceID, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer, etc. This is a full feature flagship device which must include all the sensors in it.
4. In terms of the communication and connectivity options in the phone, it has WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, radio and USB 2.0 as well for connectivity.
5. In order to be the best in the market, Apple has really focused on making one of the finest looking displays in the world. With a number of features like the Dolby vision, HDR10, wide color gamut, 3D touch, 120Hz touch sensor, and true tone, this is probably one of the finest made displays in the market at present.
6. In the video production area, it is capable of recording 2160p videos at 60fps and 1080p videos at 240fps. This is huge for those who love to shoot silky smooth slow motion videos on their phones.
Competitors according to the iPhone XS Max review.
In this price segment, there are many competitors who compete to provide and deliver the same kind of features and build options to people. The only difference in the market is that the competitors of Apple or the iPhone makers use of android which is universally accepted by many people and loved by a lot. In such a comparison, Google manufacturing pixel mobiles are a clear-cut competitor in terms of all the features mentioned above.
What price is the new iPhone XS Max available for?
Considering some minor changes to its predecessor, the successor of the iPhone XS comes in at $1099 US Dollars for the 64GB, $1249 US Dollars for the 256GB and $1449 US Dollars for the 512GB variant respectively.
Well, it’s a matter of choice and preferences.
According to some of the iPhone XS Max reviews posted online, we can see how the various features which make the phone the most perfect fit in 2019 can turn the tables and take the crème of the market.
However, if you are considering on trying other OS other than the Apple's very own iOS, you can always choose android and get the competitor of the same, the one which we all know as Google Pixel. The choice is yours.