Rehan Khan's Collections
You cannot deny this fact that everything that looks clean has a pleasing and positively stimulating effect. It can make ordinary things look lovelier and worth-watching. While dirty or disarrayed things do not give any positive vibes. When you talk about cleanliness and neatness, a tidy and pleasant house or workplace instantly pops-up in your mind. Everybody loves to have a clean and pleasing outlook for themselves as well as their homes and workplaces. But, due to a hectic or tiring schedule, not everyone can manage to keep a clean and nicely arranged house, and it can be very frustrating if your surroundings are not peaceful and clean.
However, there is a solution to every problem. If you don't have time to keep such domestic affairs in order, then opting for professional residential cleaning services can surely reduce your problems to a great extent. In fact, it can do a lot more than that. Why? Even if you still manage to find some time to clean your house, yet, it is very highly unlikely to ensure deep and thorough cleaning. But residential cleaning services can solve all your problems related to house cleaning, and you don't have to worry about it at all.
Professional residential cleaning services can help you with a variety of options and packages. You can get Bi-weekly, weekly cleaning services or monthly cleaning services as per your convenience and suitability. However, if you are confused and cannot decide what option should you choose from weekly or monthly cleaning services, then, the most straightforward answer to your question is weekly cleaning services. It gives you more benefits than monthly cleaning service and here are some reasons why weekly cleaning services is a better option to go for.
1.Better and Easy scheduling: Now imagine from a psychological point of view. Everybody loves to have a routine because this gives a sense of stability. This is precisely the case with weekly house cleaning. You can set a schedule and add it to your routine. Suppose you have selected the weekly cleaning option, then, you would have this in your mind, and you can make necessary arrangements easily. On the other hand, if you go for monthly cleaning services or once in two months, then, you may forget about it until the professionals are at your doorstep and you are running places to get things sorted. This can waste a lot of time.
2. A fresh start to your week: Weekends bring a lot of fun in the shape of family gatherings, friends' parties, colleagues’ get-togethers, etc. Surely you do not want to clean-up all the mess at once because it can look like a "herculean task". Weekly cleaning service can provide you with a fresh and clean start to your weekend. You simply do not want to walk in your house on Monday eve and see things still messy and unsorted. Therefore, choosing Monday for weekly cleaning can make sure you have a peaceful and clean place throughout the week. Just reset the things, and you can move on with ease and freedom because as far as house cleaning is concerned, this matter is sorted out for a week.
3. Weekly cleaning keeps things in order: You take your car or motorbike to a mechanic more often. Why? Because you want to keep a check on their functionality so that you do not have to face a hiccup and same is the case with house cleaning. There are two scenarios. One, a house is cleaned once a month. Second, a home is cleaned once a week. Which house do you think is easier to clean? Of course, the one which is cleaned weekly. Weekly cleaning does not take much time and effort because the amount of dirt and dust will be a lot less. But, on the other hand, if you are using a monthly cleaning service, it will take more time and effort to clean-up "every corner". It is way more challenging to remove stains and dirt when things are kept unchecked for a whole month. Besides, you do not want a dusty place if you or any of your family member is allergic to dust, and that's why bi-weekly or weekly cleaning service is the best option for you.
4. Weekly cleaning service can actually save you money: Tinny problems can turn into bigger problems if they are not kept in check and cause you discomfort. Similarly, a weekly cleaning service can actually help you to reduce costs because it is a lot easier to clean a house which is already in good shape due to frequent cleaning as it will take lesser time and effort. But it is a lot tougher to clean a home which has not been cleaned for a month because it will take more time, more effort and more cleaning material and thus charging you "extra bucks". Surely, you don't want that. Besides, professional cleaning companies offer discounted packages for bi-weekly or weekly cleaning, and there is not much room for negotiation as far as monthly cleaning service option is concerned.
5. It is suitable for dusty places: If you are living in the countryside or dusty locations, then, bi-weekly or weekly cleaning service is the best option for you because it is dustier in the countryside as compared to urban areas. Houses in the countryside are more open to dust, and therefore they need regular cleaning. Moreover, dusty carpets and rugs have a shorter life span as compared to cleaner ones. Dirt can reduce the shine in your furniture or other accessories if it is not kept in check.
6. Minimizing the burden of keeping cleaning supplies: Another advantage of weekly cleaning is that you do not need to keep all cleaning supplies like disinfectants, glass cleaners, or dusting spray because professional cleaning companies bring all the required "gear" with them. You need a small number of such supplies for some occasional maintenance. But, if it is monthly cleaning you are looking for, then, you have to be sufficiently equipped with these supplies to keep your house clean during the month.
Your home is a place where you seek peace, calmness, and a pleasing atmosphere. It can only be made possible with a clean, tidy, and well-sorted surroundings because it brings calmness and peace brings creativity and increases productivity. Not only this, a clean and hygienic home can keep so many diseases at bay. You work hard to earn a prosperous and happy life, and surely you don't want an unpleasant and dusty home to ruin it.
It is normal to get freaked out when it comes to house cleaning. It might sound an easy job for people who don’t do it, but it is far from being an easy task. Sometimes it takes ages to clean dust, dirt and rust from household stuff.
Luckily we have some tips at hand to help you in this cleaning process. Nobody likes a dirty home, and by using the following tips, this cleaning job might become stress-free for you.
First of all, if you find something dirty in your home, add it to your do list straight away. Do not wait until you see a few more things. By doing this, you will keep the to-do list short and easy to handle.
It is good to remember that cleaning instructions are only for general use. Few things might need extra attention and cleaning. Follow your cleaning routine as required and do not follow all the instruction blindly.
The Cleaning Schedule
Here is a list for your convenience to do the professional house cleaning on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis. So that you have peace of mind and cleaning time allocated for everything in your home.
• Make bed.
• Clean coffee or Hot drinks machine.
• Clean dirty dishes.
• Kitchen table and counter to be wiped down.
• Do laundry as required.
• Sweep the kitchen floor.
• Wipe down the surfaces of the bathroom and toilet.
• Clean or scrape the shower wall with a squeegee.
• Use sanitizer on kitchen and bathroom sinks.
• Vacuum the floor of the house as required.
• Make a mop and clean floor of the house.
• Scrub bathroom surface.
• Clean all the mirrors.
• Dust furniture.
• Change Bedding.
• Check for any expired food in the kitchen.
• Wipe down the appliances.
• Clean microwave.
• Sanitizing sponges and cleaning cloths.
• Vacuum all the vents and woodwork.
• Dusting and cleaning of light fixtures.
• Dust blinds.
• Clean dishwasher and vacuum.
Every 3 to 6 Months Cleaning
• Clean the fridge inside and out.
• Wash shower curtain liner.
• Clean and vacuum under and behind all the furniture.
• Clean patio surfaces and furniture of the house.
• Wash pillows and blankets or comforter.
• De-scale coffee maker.
• Vacuum mattress.
• Clean inside and outside of the oven.
• Clean all the garbage bins of the house.
• Clean Chimney and fireplace if you have it.
• Deep clean the carpet and upholstery in the house.
• Clean all the windows.
• Clean around vents and dryer.
• Wash curtains and clean drapes.
• Clear the gutters.
Tips for Everyday Cleaning
Everyday cleaning will help you in the future. When you are planning to do detailed cleaning this everyday wiping off the surfaces will cut down your work in half. If you do not clean anything at all on a daily basis, then be ready to face a massive task at the end of the month.
Cleaning of a coffee machine. Try to wash removable parts of the machine with soapy water, or you can use the dishwasher if the parts are suitable to clean in there. Check if there are any signs of spills and clean them.
Cleaning of dirty dishes. If you have a dishwasher, then your life is going to be much more comfortable. Today’s dishwasher does not require the dished to be pre-rinsed so you can skip that part. Always remember to buy good quality washing tablets to ensure the long life of your dishwasher and better cleaning.
Sanitise Sinks. Always a sponge or a clean cloth to wipe off the surfaces. Plug the drain and fill it with the warm water and a tablespoon of bleach around. Let it rest for a few minutes then rinse all the parts of the basin.
Tips for Weekly Cleaning
Assign each day for some specific job. Do not try to combat all the cleaning in all places at once. For example, you can allocate each day for each room or the kitchen. By doing this, your whole house will not look like a mess, and you can efficiently finish one job in one day.
Cleaning of the microwave. Fill a microwave-safe bowl with water and two or three tablespoons of vinegar. Heat it up on the full power until the glass of microwave become steamy. Wait around five minutes after turning off the power and then wipe off the inside with a sponge.
Bathroom Surfaces. There are good quality products available in the market for the cleaning of bathroom surfaces. Try to buy a reputable brand that can tackle limescale and leave a shiny surface.
Sanitise Sponges. Mix ¾ of bleach in one gallon of water and soak the sponges for at least five minutes. After that, just rinse the sponges. That’s it.
Tips for Monthly Cleaning
Just to remind you. Tackle one task at a day and remember you can always delegate few jobs to your husband or kids.
Clean washing machine. A particular washer cleaner cycle should be used on the newer model. You can add warm water to any cleaning product for washing machine and run a normal cycle.
Dishwasher cleaning. Fill a large glass with 2 cups of measured vinegar. Place it on the top rack and run the cycle without detergent or heat dry.
Cleaning of vacuum. Check the filter if it needs to be replaced and change the bag of vacuum when its three quarter filled.
Tips for Cleaning Every 3 to 6 Months
Wash Pillows. Simply put the pillows in the washing machine and run the cycle with warm water. Use cold water to rinse and dry them on low heat.
Clean oven. Wash all the racks in the sink and run the self-cleaning cycle in your oven after you have wiped off any food inside the oven.
Shower Curtain Liner. Wash plastic or vinyl in the washing machine with the highest level of water.
Tips for Yearly Cleaning
Carpet. Try to rent or invest in a heavy-duty carpet cleaner. You will not regret the money you spent on it.
Windows. Always clean windows on a dry or cloudy day to avoid any streaks. Remove dust or dirt first before washing the windows.
Clean around vents. Crevice tool on your vacuum should be used to clean vents. It will help to suck up the debris more efficiently. Remember, excess fuzz can cause a fire in the house.