Layla Flinn's Collections
Dental equipment is costly and needs to be taken proper care. A dental chair might cost approximately $14,000 which proves that these things are not to be taken for granted. Getting it repaired means additional cost and after one point of time, replacement seems a viable option because they are beyond any kind of repairs. Dental chair repair and service is a very important decision because you need to analyze how many times your chair needs repairing and how many patients are annoyed with the kind of chair you have. Before giving your chair for a service, make sure you communicate and take advice from your fellow colleagues or employees as to what kind of repairing your dental chair needs.
1. Identify the Issue – Initially, you should determine the issue related to the chair covering the problematic part of the chair. Which part of the chair is not functioning as it should be? Finding out the problem of the chair might also help you in finding the right technician or solving the hindrance by yourself.
2. Warranty – If the chair is still in warranty, the dental chair repair and service work becomes an inexpensive affair. Usually, a dental chair comes with a warranty for one year. During this period, the chair repair and service is carried out free of cost.
3. Consultation – Dental chairs are manufactured by reliable manufacturers and supplied by licensed suppliers. They can be consulted over a call if any issue arises. Due to their knowledge, they can help you in identify and to solve the problem which will be helpful in saving money. They will only recommend service by a technician if the solution to the problem is beyond the control of the person.
4. Calling Verified Technicians – If the problem must be taken care of by the technician, then the manufacturer or the supplier may recommend one. Keep in mind that the technician you call for dental chair repair and service should be trustworthy, experienced, professional, knowledgeable and good communicators. A trustworthy technician will guide you and repair the chair in an efficient manner without any kind of corruption. Their experience will help you in receiving an affordable solution and quick repair.
5. Getting a second opinion – Make sure that the dental chair repair and service technician listens to your problems and analyses it so that he can work on the problem diligently. Sometimes, the technician might have an ulterior motive. The person may find this as an opportunity to hoard money. Thus, if you feel the technician is not right, try to go for a second opinion on it and only then get the chair repaired.
6. Repair vs Replacement – If the dental chair is quite old and not functional, spending money on it constantly may not be the correct way of solving the problem. You might want to buy a new chair instead of reinvesting on the same equipment again and again. The average life span of a dental chair is 15 years. After that, a chair should be replaced instead of getting it repaired.
A technician takes approximately an hour to fix your dental chair. The dental chair repair and service goes through the following steps:
1. All forms of air, water, and electricity connections are switched off.
2. Air and water outlets are scrutinized, and any form of potential leaks is examined.
3. The various outlets of tubing are also checked for any form of damage.
4. Lights, spittoons, drainage and suction parts are checked.
5. Any form of damage is corrected by the technicians.
A dental chair is an important part of any surgery or clinical work in the dentistry industry. Servicing of the chair should be taken care of once in a year. Repairing it and getting it serviced is vital because it is costly equipment and should be maintained well.
Pneumatic conveying is a type of system which we use to transport heavy material, powders and granules using a pipeline instead of using the conventional methods such as conveyors or other forms of technology which can be used for transporting such materials. The system of pneumatic conveying is solely depended upon differential pressure and the flow of nitrogen and air so that they can move the materials. The pneumatic conveyors can be broad of two types such as pressure conveyors, and vacuum conveyors. The two types have their own advantages and disadvantages. However, let us now take a look at the numerous advantages that we get from suing pneumatic conveying. As you can gather there are a variety of benefits which we get from using such a transporting system. Here is a list of some of the important benefits which we get from pneumatic conveying.
One of the major advantages which we get from using the transporting system is that it follows a simple route of transportation. This means that certain of the pneumatic conveying system will run in a certain way. For example, let us consider the screw pneumatic conveying system. This system runs only in a straight line and even the inclination is solely depended upon the materials. It follows a uniform pattern and does not stray from the originally laid down path. Since the pneumatic conveying system is of pipelines we can allow the pipelines to be laid down both horizontally and vertically. The pneumatic system can be laid on the floor and hence it can be used at any site which makes it easier for the workers without any troubles. Hence this is a major benefit which we get from using pneumatic conveying.
Wide Range Capacity
As you know that the pneumatic system is depended upon the pressure of gas and sir. Hence it can easily take up great loads. Therefore instead of relying on nut and bolts, you rely on gas and air. And we know that this will allow us to have a greater capacity enabling us to transport more materials at one go.
Ease of Installation
Another reason why we find most people using the pneumatic conveying system is that they are extremely to install. For the installation of the pneumatic system all, we need to do add an extra valve and we can successfully increase the scope of the pneumatic conveying system. Hence this also helps in saving loads of cost which can be avoided. Therefore we should keep these in mind when we considering the transporting system. This is a major advantage which we get from using such type of system.
As you can see that we do not have to spend much time on the maintenance of pneumatic conveying systems. We can easily just have some of the parts removed and we are good to go. You should also know that in the pneumatic conveying system there are only a few parts which need to be changed regularly and which can be done at a very low cost. The parts that need maintenance regularly are the valve, vacuum pump, air compressor, and other such items. These items can easily be fixed in the house also. Hence we save greatly on the maintenance costs.
As you can see that these are some of the important benefits which we receive from using the pneumatic conveying. There are various other benefits which include things such as safety of and also optimal performance is achieved from the system. The pneumatic system is well devised and never fails to give us it's the best working.