Nitin Gadkari Age, News, Wiki, Caste, Education and More
Nitin Gadkari is an important name in the world of politics. He is a senior official of the Bhartiya Janata Party. He is currently Minister of Surface Transport and Expeditions within the Indian Government. Gadkari was given the additional burden of rural development ministries, Panchayati Raj, and drinking water and sanitation services after the unexpected death of Former Union Minister Gopinath Munde.
Nitin Gadkari is an important name in the world of politics. He is a senior official of the Bhartiya Janata Party. He is currently Minister of Surface Transport and Expeditions within the Indian Government.
Gadkari was given the additional burden of rural development ministries, Panchayati Raj, and drinking water and sanitation services after the unexpected death of Former Union Minister Gopinath Munde.
Nitin Gadkari Biography - Family, Political life, Awards, History
He is known as the man of the air passages for his work in the construction of roads, highways and air bridges. He worked hard in politics to get the position he is in today. He went from base to and Advani says a lot about the man and his vision.
1] Early Life & Personal Life
Nitin Gadkari was born into a Brahmin family in the city of Nagpur, Maharashtra. He spent his youth in poverty and had a hard time making a living to support his family and his education.
He was born on May 27, 1957. He graduated from Mr. Com and LLB in Maharashtra and also obtained a degree in Business Administration (DBA). Nitin Gadkari is married to Kanchan Gadkari. The couple has three children: sons Nikhil and Sarang and a daughter Ketki.
2] Nitin Gadkari Foray into Politics
Gadkari joined politics very young. He was a student activist and was actively involved in politics. He joined the student political party Akhil Bharatiya Vidya Parishad (ABVP) in 1976. He actively participated in university elections.
Meanwhile, the ABVP won all seats in the student body of Nagpur University. He also organized the 28th national convention of the ABVP. He was chosen as president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha at the age of 24.
When he became secretary of BJP Nagpur, he worked to strengthen the organization in various areas of the district. He became Mr.L.C from Nagpur City at the age of 32. He held this position for four consecutive years in 1990, 1996, 2002 and 2008.
He worked to spread the popularity of his party throughout the state. The victory of Nagpur Municipality in 1992 marked the beginning of his political career as a member of the BJP.
He then joined the Maharashtra cabinet as Minister of Public Works. At the age of 42, he became the Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council of Maharashtra.
3] Nitin Gadkari Achievements
- Gadkari is recognized by his colleagues as a successful entrepreneur and a progressive leader who believes in socio- economic development and environmental protection. Among his notable achievements, he notably worked for the improvement of the living conditions of farmers. The pioneering structure of the first biogene pump in the country. Apart from that, he is the first to facilitate solar fencing. Its technology park in central India is also his initiative. The wastewater from the power generation project is his efforts to create a modern lifestyle that is environmentally friendly.
- Nitin Gadkari is known for his work in the construction of bridges, air bridges, and expressways during his tenure in the Department of Public Works. He is also known to have played an important role in the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana. He also transformed the central PWD. Nagpur has become a beautiful city because of its contribution to the infrastructure of the city.
- He became secretary of the Vidharbha region in 1979.
- He then held all positions on the Student Council of Nagpur University.
- He was the secretary in 1985 from the city of Nagpur at the BJP.
- He became MLC for four consecutive years.
- He was general secretary of the BJP of Maharashtra at the age of 35.
- He became president of the state BJP Maharashtra in 2004.
- It became the Great Powers Committee for Privatization in Maharashtra in 1995-1999.
- From 1995 to 1999, he was founding President of MSRDC Ltd.
- From 1995 to 1999, he was Minister supervising Nagpur District.
- He was Chair of the Mining Policy Implementation Committee in Maharashtra from 1995 to 99.
- He was chairman of the Indian Government's National Rural Road Development Committee from 1995 to 1999.
- He became chairman of the Metropolis Beautification Committee of Maharashtra.
On May 26, 2014, Nitin Gadkari became Minister of Surface Transport and Maritime Transport Unions in the Indian Government.
संगठन शक्तिचा ऐतिहासिक विजय#VijayiBharat pic.twitter.com/WbokVE1e1D
- Nitin Gadkari (@nitin_gadkari) May 23, 2019
Interested in new technologies, green technologies, green fuel, biofuels, agricultural development, conversion of agriculture into energy and energy sector, social initiatives for job creation. He was chosen as president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha at the age of 24. He was secretary general of the BJP in Maharashtra when he was 35 years old.
Union Minister Nitin Gadkari declared 25.12 million rands in movable and immovable assets in an affidavit filed with his nomination papers for the Nagpur constituency.