Top 10 Best Plagiarism Checkers for students in 2019
Check out this complete list of best plagiarism checkers for students in 2019 from Copyleaks for editing your written copy in the most accurate and productive way.
Before submitting any work given to the student, he needs to edit the copy to make sure the work is free from any kind of unintentional plagiarism and grammatical mistakes. To evaluate the copy, a student needs a good plagiarism checker which can sort any issue in just a click of a button to save precious time and boost productivity.
In this piece, we will list the best plagiarism checkers which a student can start using it right from this moment. Let's have a look at the most comprehensive collection of plagiarism detector tools.
The Copyleaks tool is a one-stop destination not just for students but for teachers and university professors also. This powerful tool comes with the robust backend support of artificial intelligence and adaptive machine learning. Checking multiple copies at the same time is a task of a few seconds with this tool.
Other lucrative benefits which make this tool an on the go resource for learners is the prominent language and file support it offers in a hassle-free manner. The students are free to upload the content in any possible format so they don't need to convert the copy to make it tool compatible.
Some of the impeccable benefits of Copyleaks:
1. Multiple file format support including .txt file, HTML, PDF, free text and many more to count.
2. Gives a comprehensive plagiarism report for making quick edits.
3. Available for mobile devices which let the students work from anywhere and anytime.
4. This robust tool supports all Unicode languages including the Asian character languages also.
5. Student can also share the report with a single click of a button.
This site lets you download the plagiarism software for your system and once you install it, you can upload files to check the duplicate content. This tool supports more than 190 languages including some regional and international languages. On a free account, a user gets 3 free scans per day and premium offers unlimited scans.
Key Benefits of Plagiarisma:
1. Applications are available on Android and Blackberry also.
2. Offers article rewrite feature.
3. It also supports Google books checking.
4. Simple to use interface for students.
5. Good for coursework and assignments.
PaperRater is based on a cloud platform which mainly offers three services which are plagiarism checking, grammatical error check and the third one is the automatic proofreading service. This tool is helpful for students who just need a basic set of functionality for their daily assignments.
Features of PaperRater:
1. Simple to use Plagiarism Detection mechanism.
2. In-depth grammar quick search for documents
3. Proofreading functionality for on the go checking.
4. Feedback for written content.
5. Readability and Vocabulary check
PlagTracker is also among the best plagiarism checkers for students which brings a comprehensive set of tools for students and teachers. This tool is slightly different from other free version tools. Once you upload your content (maximum free limit is 1000 words), it will scan and prepare a report for the same which you receive via an email which generally takes 30 minutes because of the queue.
Key features of PlagTracker:
1. Offers paid service of proofreading by certified professors.
2. Provides paid professional editing services.
3. Gives detailed content report directly on email.
4. You can upload bulk documents for checking.
5. Offers writing consultation.
5. Search Engine Reports:
This is one of the easy to use Free online plagiarism checkers which offers completely free services for performing basic checks and generating the report. Search Engine Reports tool let the user scan 1000 words at a time which comes in handy if a user needs to check a couple of short assignments.
Features of Search Engine Reports:
1. This platform also offers a reverse image search.
2. Directly upload the text copies from the dropbox.
3. Offers another bunch of tools including broken link checker, SEO report and more.
4. Offers paraphrasing functionality.
5. Totally free of cost.
DupliChecker is also among the best plagiarism checkers for students with a handful of quality tools for checking the content in the most straightforward way. This is a free tool which offers 50 free report searches for a user who is registered on their site and for the guest user, it's single search per day.
This tool gives the option for directly uploading the file or pasting the copied content in the text box. It generates results generally in just a few seconds.
Some of the key benefits of DupliChecker:
1. It allows scanning up to 1000 words per session.
2. Gives option for grammar check.
3. It is a free tool with decent usable functionality.
4. Also offers other sets of related tools.
5. User-friendly work dashboard.
This is an instant and on the go content checker companion for every learner or a teacher. This tool offers free service of scanning 1000 words which they denote as "quick search" and if you create an account, you can also perform a deep search which is quite useful for generating more accurate results instantly. In the paid features, it allows the user to download or save the file.
Striking features of Plagium:
1. They charge users on the basis of the number of pages.
2. Offers deep search in the paid feature.
3. Good for checking content on the go.
4. Easy to use interface.
5. Also offers content compare feature.
Avoid plagiarism with Unicheck with ultimate ease. This platform allows the user to check up to 500 words at a time. It supports almost every file format with fast and real-time content scanning functionality. This platform could be also used for businesses to check the originality of the proposals.
Features of Unicheck:
1. Offers a wide range of sophisticated functionalities
2. User can create a trial account to start working quickly.
3, Attractive user interface.
4. Supports multiple Google extensions.
5. Quick report generation.
This is an avid platform to check for plagiarism and grammar. It allows the user to check multiple files at a time upon creating an account. Provides accurate reports in an instant which is beneficial for students, teachers and freelance writers. This is a freemium platform which is having a good library of productive tools.
Features of Plagscan
1. Provides instant scan report.
2. Also offers services of businesses and institutes.
3. Easy to use layout.
4. Good for school and university students for running a free check.
5. Supports multiple languages.
Grammarly is quite popular among the writers and professional copy editors because of its robust grammar and plagiarism checking feature. This tool alone covers more than 200 writing issues (common + advanced) which help a user to write better and understand even the smallest tweaks of writing. This tool is available in various formats including browser extension, full-fledged dashboard and as a mobile keyboard.
Features of Grammarly:
1. Offers great grammar and duplicate content check functionality.
2. Available for multiple platforms.
3. Check unique writing skills for errors.
4. Available in both free and paid version.
5. Helps in improving the writing style.
This is the complete list of duplicate content checker which you can start using right from this moment. Every checker is different in its own way and you need to decide which one fits perfectly in your work ecosystem based on your requirements, usability, and frequency of use. Don't forget to try out Copyleaks for generating in-depth reports for quick analysis.