Are you sure to remove tag permanently?
Are you sure you want to delete this collection permanently?
Article cannot be published without adding a cover image and title.
Are you sure you want to exit without publish article?
Would you like to save your changes?
How To Make The Most Of Your Holiday In The Bahamas
The Magic Touch of Ireland
How To Travel Solo With Confidence
What You Shouldn't Miss On A Cruise Vacay
How To Achieve Unity In Diversity - Culturally Responsive Education
How A MBA Helps In Professional Growth
Why Nursing Is A Forever Rewarding Profession
How Culture & Education Can Enrich Your Life
Why Being Polite Is Life Changing
Not A Pain: How Travel Can Be Made Easy
Things you must do in Toronto
Cincinnati Calling: The city Is Ready To Mesmerize You
Things you must do in Hong Kong
A Brief Insight On Travelling During Christmas
The Perfect Itinerary For An Out Of The Box US Trip
The usual tourists’ spots get too mediocre after a while as everyone has been to them, posted their travel photos on Instagram, raved over the cute cafes in NYC, so here are a few out of the box travel destinations to visit the next time in America.
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, Utah, is a sunny capital that is the perfect getaway from the cold winters. The city is well-known for its towering churches, extravagant library structures, historical museums, outstanding summer and ski resorts and also the Bingham Canyon Mine, etc. The city is also very spacious, so it's easy to rent a car and travel peacefully across the city.
Things to do in Salt Lake City
1. Temple square: Temple square is not just a religious icon but also a magnificent architectural structure with a captivating history that's the ideal wedding location for most of the locals there.
2. Great Salt Lake State Park
3. The Great Salt Lake: One of the most popular destinations in Utah, it is the largest saltwater lake in the West. Perfect location for an aesthetic photo shoot.
4. Leonard museum
5. The National History Museum of Utah
6. Cathedral of the Madeleine
7. Hogan zoo: Filled with wildlife and water animals, it is the perfect kid-friendly location that's enriching and enlightening for the young ones.
8. Ensign peak: Hike along the well-maintained passage to the top and have a great view of the gorgeous city below, making it the perfect way to be connected to the beautiful nature at our disposal.
The one place that is well known for its delicious food and fried goodness also has fabulous museums, stunning outdoor spaces. Spend the trip filled with experiences and beautiful attractions.
Austin is also known for its music and often even called the live music capital of the world.
Things to do in Austin Texas
1. Barton springs pool: Beat the heat of texas with breathtaking lakes that are also home to an endangered Barton Springs salamander.
2. Terry Black's BBQ: Enjoy some classic Texan BBQ with some massive beef ribs that are bigger than your average kind.
3. Graffiti Park at Castle Hills: Glorious walls decorated with graffiti designs that is an unconventional yet perfect location for photoshoots.
4. Austin city limits live at the moody theatre: It’s an enormous venue that can accommodate 2,750 people which hosts around 100 concerts each year.
5. Lady Bird lake: Regardless of the time of the year, Ladybird lake is the perfect location to see the Austin skyline.
Downtown Seattle is a city of breathtaking modern architecture with a few dozen historic buildings that still preserve the rich culture of the city. Downtown is quite famous for its nightlife and shopping, but it has so much more to offer. From amazing viewpoints from skyscrapers, delicious seafood from the local restaurants, museums, shopping malls, and cruises.
Things to do in downtown Seattle:
1. Space Needle: Towering over 650 feet, it’s a definite go-to place to get astonishingly beautiful views of Downtown Seattle.
2. Pinball Museum: Fifty pinball machines that you can play with. All exhibits are hands-on so try and set a high score in at least one of ‘em!
3. Westlake Centre: One-stop shopping destination. Maybe stop by one of the cafes around for a refreshing drink to get back to filling your shopping bags.
4. Seattle Great Wheel: Another great spot to see the beautiful views DT has to offer. Going after sunset is a great recommendation.
5. Starbucks Reserve & Roastery: This place is nothing like your regular Starbucks but rather the place showcases the comprehensive process of how coffee is made from scratch and offers much more than the usual menu.
6. The Spheres: These structures at the Amazon HQ put the “concrete jungle ” in a new perspective. The three globes house about forty thousand forest plants and are available for visiting on a couple of Saturdays every month.
The Ultimate Guide To Explore Grand Canyon
Cruise Your Way through Florida & Into The World of Disney
How To Plan Your International Trip
A Royal Stay in the Castle Hotel of Dublin