How To Install Gbwhatsapp App On Your Device?
Worldwide WhatsApp is the most used messaging app. Not even an individual mobile is unavailable with this app. Because there are a bunch of features and cute things are lined up. Anyhow users need some more facets to enhance their messaging experience. That’s why GBWhatsApp is exposed here. In order to use this app, you are sought-after to install gb whatsapp on your handset. So then all its improvised features will be able to access by you folks.
What are the key features of GBWhatsApp application?
There are a great many features which all facilitates to improve your messaging experience. Check out here,
Improved privacy settings
Can able to hide message delivery, blue-tick double tick
Save any WhatsApp story on your device
Allow setting status up to 255 characters
Also, add 600 people in the group
Able to stay online for 24 hours
The GBWhatsApp is a clone application of WhatsApp this application has several features which you are not able to get in WhatsApp. With the help of GBWhatsApp, you can have better chatting moments with your friends and surroundings. The features hanged in GBWhatsApp are really incredible. You will wonder at the wow factors of GBWhatsApp once after you start to utilize it. When installing this app then can joy a lot more than usual WhatsApp application it's safe as well as secure to use.
Tips on installing GBWhatsApp:
Go through the steps given below in order to download and install gb whatsapp seamlessly. The steps are,
• First of all, you want to download GBWhatsApp on your handset
• After you download then install the app for that,
• Go to Settings and now click on Security
• Click on “Device Management” and then enable “Unknown sources”
• Finally, the GBWhatsApp will be installed on your tool
• You have to do some other steps before going to open the downloaded GBWhatsApp
• Now click and open the WhatsApp application existing on your device
• In that tap over the Menu button and then knock on the “Settings”
• After all, go to Chats under that move to Chat Backup option
• A window will open where the “Back Up” key will be accessible
• Tap over that preference now the backup process will head to start
• When the backup process gets complete now click and open the GBWhatsApp on your device
• Once after you opened the GBWhatsApp file a screen will greet you with a notification saying “Agree and Continue” click on that option
• After that go and knock over the Copy WhatsApp data choice
• On the next page give your phone number in which GBWhatsApp is installed and click on Verify button
• The moment you entered your mobile number then you will be provided with a Restore option
• Immediately click on it and then the restoration process initiated. Surely it takes some time in case you have plenty of chats
• Lastly, all your chats will be restored on your device so you will continue messaging your friends as usual.