What are the various Salesforce integration options?
In the fast-growing world, everyone is happy with the healthy growth of the business, but it becomes very tuff to handle all things manually. Prospects, potential customers; it becomes very difficult for the workforce to hold the pressure. It is the most excellent CRM (Customer Relationship Management) that each person can prefer, from a person who has a small business to a large one.CRM experience helps people integrate Salesforce with additional complicated systems without problems. Many companies are available in the market that provides the salesforce services, and these companies can build up salesforce integration services modules and tune the AppExchange integration applications.
As a result, people get a cost-effective integration that helps people to maintain their business in various ways:
• Connect the central office (sales, marketing and customer service teams) with the administrative office (accounting, production and logistics department).
• Automate business procedures from end to end.
• Allow sales reps to access the functionality they need via the Salesforce interface.
• Improve the user experience with a single authentication in all the tools.
• Get a 360-degree view of the client.
• Deliver a consistent experience to the client.
Integration challenges that can solve by various companies
As there is no ready-to-use integration software will adapt to the particular requirements of a company. Then companies turn to experts who can discover a perfect solution they need. The specific company who provides the various salesforce services has a salesforce integration consultant who recommends an optimal integration plan and helps with projects of any complexity, including the following challenges:
• Integration with many systems provided by different providers.
• Integration of Salesforce based on the cloud to local systems.
• Integration with complex customized solutions.
• Combination of several CRM solutions in regional branches.
• Complex integration situations that need flexible and scalable solutions.
• The necessity for full visibility of information flows between integrated applications.
• Real-time data synchronization.
Salesforce integration options
The various salesforce service providing companies consider that all systems must work collectively, just like the fingers of one hand. It involves the seamless flow of data among multiple departments, exclusive access for users and automated data synchronization.
1. ERP integration
The integration of ERP with Salesforce takes an arrangement between a person’s company’s sales and the procedure of resource management. Sales representatives acquire a 360-degree view of their clients by merely reviewing the data, shipments and invoices related to the inventory, straightforwardly in their CRM system. In the same way, the updated sales information in the ERP permit improved the planning of acquisitions and manufacturing approximately future demand.
2. Accounting integration
Linking a CRM to an accounting system assist in distributing financial data with the sales team and improving customer profiles, supervise invoices and transactions between companies, as well as get better forecasts and acquire more information based on financial data. Possible Salesforce integrations consist of QuickBooks, Zoho Books, Xero and more.
3. Integration of social networks
To offer personalized customer experience, a company must be aware of the news and opinions of customers. The combination of social networks, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, allows sales representatives to follow the social activities of potential clients, as well as boost the visibility of the performance of social channels.
4. CTI integration
Various salesforce service proving companies help people to connect third-party computer telephony integration (CTI) systems with Salesforce or make active the platform's CTI toolkit to enable the company to enhance sales as well as boost the quality and speed of service. This integration helps to improve the management of calls via:
• Identification and routing of incoming calls
• Automatic recording and recording of calls
• Enable VoIP and PSTN calls from the Salesforce interface.
• Analysis of related KPIs.
Salesforce has its various Salesforce Cloud, and it also offers salesforce service cloud integration which helps people to supervise all there automated data.