With text messaging on our cell phones, husbands and wives are communicating through text messages quite often. You don’t have to stop what you’re doing and answer the phone; you just glance down and read the brief message, and reply if necessary. Some messages we are happy to receive, and some we are not. Here are ten text messages that every woman loves to receive.
1. I’ll have dinner ready for you when you get home. A man who cooks and has dinner ready and waiting when his wife gets home from work is a man to be treasured, especially if he cooks well and cleans up the kitchen afterwards. This is especially appreciated when it’s been a long, stressful day at work.
2. Don’t cook. I’m taking you out. If your man doesn’t have those great cooking skills, then this text message will fit the bill as a replacement, when a woman is tired and is wondering what to fix for dinner. This is a great text to send to the woman who has been home all day with the kids.
3. Your mother will be watching the kids for the weekend. Of course, this could be ‘my mother’ or ‘your sister’, the general idea being that she will have a weekend without the kids, and that they will be in the care of someone whom she feels comfortable leaving her kids with, for that long of a period of time.
4. Flowers are being delivered to you. There are very few women who don’t enjoy getting flowers, unless this is a routine thing that is only, and always, done for special occasions. That woman would like to receive this text on a day when she isn’t expecting any flowers.
5. The laundry is done and the bathrooms are clean. Anything else you want me to do for you? Her guy has taken care of the household chores and is offering to do more? The only time she wouldn’t want to get that text is when he is supposed to be at work. Did he lose his job?
6. Just wanted you to know that I’m thinking about you. Is there anything more romantic than to be sent a ‘thinking about you’ message? Every woman would love to get one of these, at least once in awhile.
7. I can’t wait to get home, so I can be with you. This one is pretty special too. Unless, of course, you’re that tired mother of three preschoolers who’s thinking, “I’m too tired to ‘be’ with anyone.”
8. I love you, Mom! Not all of a woman’s favorite text messages will come from a guy. This one could be from a daughter or son. Either one would thrill a woman’s heart.
9. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever! Even if it only comes once a year, this text message is always welcomed and cherished by a mother.
10. Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart, from the luckiest man in the world. Again, this may only come once a year, but it will thrill a woman’s heart. Any wife would want to receive this text.
A text message, even if you have to pay for each one, is very inexpensive, compared to buying a greeting card, yet it can accomplish the same goal. It can be personalized and it gets delivered immediately. Get those thumbs a tapping and send one of these messages to the special woman in your life.